+48 22 313 22 66
Access to the information and analytical options constitute an integral part of Medima medical infusion systems.
Their overall purpose is to improve the safety of medical procedures, and in particular to reduce to the minimum the number of incidents related to the infusion of drugs and liquids.
Medima User Toolbox
Research on infusion safety has shown that drug libraries in infusion pumps significantly reduce the number of accidents caused by drug overdose. There is a number of reasons for it:
• Approved, checked and downloaded drug dosing procedures reduce the risk of errors. Although drug delivery parameters can be modified before every infusion, the libraries provide the user with a safe model of drug application for every medication.
• Limits introduced for all key infusion parameters reduce the modification options, considerably increasing drug delivery safety. Soft limits warn against exceeding recommended doses but do not prohibit introduction of changes. Hard limits disable the introduction of values outside the prescribed range.
• The pump display shows the name of the drug, which facilitates identification in case of large infusion sets and considerably reduces misidentification of pumps for bolus delivery, change of infusion parameters or replacement of a syringe with a drug.
Drug dosing procedures can be entered from the pump keyborad, but the easiest way to create a drug library is with Medima Drug Editor (for Windows). The software enables to create both easy and complicated drug dosing procedures, making full use of the potential of the pumps. This tool is extremely comfortable and easy, while it also allows to store historic versions of libraries and to download dosing procedures for all pumps in a safe manner.
Medima Drug Editor is available in two versions:
• as an element of network MedimaNet Software, for the creation and automatic circulation of approved drug dosing procedures for all pumps in a ward placed in docking stations.
• as a local version to be installed on any PC. The drug library must be entered separately to each pump, by connecting it to a PC. This solution is recommended when no LAN is available.
Contact Medima Ltd. for your demo version!
Medima History File is available in two versions:
• as an element of network MedimaNet Software, for review of infusions performed in a hospital/ward.
• as a local version to be installed on any PC; for infusion data read-out, each pump must be connected separately to the PC. This solution is recommended when no LAN is available.
Contact Medima Ltd. for your demo version!
Medima pumps store in their memory all operations and data concerning infusion. The stored data can be transferred to a PC for easier scrolling, backup and review of specific information. The Medima History File software enables the presentation of the infusion process in graphic form, as a table of parameters and as numeric data (dose, volume, infusion time, bolus number etc.). The system registers and displays each user activity, such as changing infusion parameters, attempts to exceed parameter limits, or actual exceeding of such limits as as well as bolus supply.
Medima History File
Medima Service Toolbox
Medima Configurator is available in two versions:
• as an element of network MedimaNet Software, for the creation and automatic circulation of approved configuration for all pumps in a ward placed in docking stations.
• as a local version to be installed on any PC. Configuration must be entered separately to each pump, by connecting it to a PC. This solution is recommended when no LAN is available.
Contact Medima Ltd. for your demo version.
Sophisticated features of Medima pumps can fulfill various user's requirements. Configuration can be chosen using pump's keyboard but Medima Configurator is more convenient. It facilitates choice of required options and ensures safe configuration downloading to all pumps in the hospital ward.
Medima offers medical infusion system composed of mutually compatible modules combined into whole via LAN by MedimaNet Software. The following functions are available for every ward computer connected to LAN (e.g. in doctors' room):
• to visualise ongoing infusion of selected patients,
• to review history of infusions,
• to review, create, store and circulate safe drug libraries (dosing procedures),
• to receive reports for improved safety of medical procedures *
• to supervise infusion performance *
MedimaNet provides delivery of infusion data to PDMS via HL7 and IHE standards *
* modules under development
Tel. +48 22 313 22 50, E-mail: email@example.com
Tel. +48 22 313 22 60, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel./Fax. +48 22 313 22 57, E-mail: email@example.com
MEDIMA Sp. z o.o.
Al. Jerozolimskie 200
NIP: 522 - 270 - 98 - 42
Medima Drug Editor (Medication Safety Software)