Intensive medical care requires more and more often a large number of infusion pumps. Locating them in the direct environment of the patient becomes
a problem, due to limited space or a number of power supply cables.
Docking stations seem to be an excellent solution in such cases, as they enable fast installation of pumps by the patient's bed and allow to develop the infusion environment suitable for the current therapy.
Power supply and communication ports are connected automatically when the pump is docked. Medima pumps can be installed in or out the docking stations, without using or dismantling any additional elements.
Pumps with docking stations automatically connect with MedimaNet server allowing to monitor infusions and to store historic infusion data.
Docking stations of Medima enable installation of 2, 4, 6 or 8 of syringe and volumetric pumps of first (Px and Sx) and second (Px00 and Sx00) generation.
DS100 docking station:
• Basic model
• Automatic power supply connection to pumps
• Latch installation of pumps
• Metal infusion hook for fluid containers (with 3 handles) with adjustable height
DS200 docking station:
• Offers capabilities of DS100 model
• Light signallization displaying one of four pumps state conditions:
- green - all pumps are in infusion state
- yellow - infusion in at least one pump is stopped or it is being programmed
- orange - one of the pumps generates middle priority alarm
- red - one of the pumps generates high priority alarm
DS300 docking station:
• Offers capabilities of DS200 model
• Communication possibility with the MedimaNet medical software:
- by cable and the Ethernet port
- wirelessly by the built-in Wi-Fi module
Family of DS100, DS200, DS300 docking stations
Docking stations and infusion stands
Due to growing requirements for ambulance equipment, syringe infusion pumps become its standard part. Their safe and quick fixation is essential.
Medima offers a docking station specially designed for this purpose. It is enough just to put a pump into the docking station and to make it safely fixed. Power supply is connected automatically. There is no need for time-consuming screwing.
Depending on the electrical infrastracture of the ambulance, Medima offers docking stations powered by 12 - 16 VDC current (model DS102A) or 100 - 230 VAC current (model DS102AC).
Although Medima pumps can be fixed in a standard way to vertical IV poles, docking stations assure safer and more comfortable way of fixation in ambulances.
Pumps and docking stations fulfill the requirements of EN 1789 standard.
It is worth adding that Medima syringe pumps can operate without connection to the mains even for 30 hours (see the technical data) which allows safe pump operation during patient's transportation. Quick battery recharge lasting less than 5 hours always enables to keep the battery fully charged.
Moreover Medima pumps are equipped with a unique battery condition test that significantly increases safety of their operation.
Docking stations for ambulances DS102A and DS102AC
It is risky to attach a large number of pumps to a standard stand as it doesn't guarantee the required stability of the set.
Due to reliable structure Medima stand enables installation of multiple mobile infusion systems.
• Solid metallic construction
• Fixation of a docking station and pumps directly
• Safe transport of docking station with installed pumps
Infusion stand ST01
Tel./Fax. +48 22 313 22 49
MEDIMA Sp. z o.o.
Al. Jerozolimskie 200
NIP: 522 - 270 - 98 - 42