Intensive medical care requires more and more often a large number of infusion pumps. Locating them in the direct environment of the patient becomes a problem, due to limited space or number of power supply wires. Docking stations seem to be an excellent solutions in such cases, as they enable fast installation of pumps at the patient's bed and the development of infusion sets as suitable for current therapy. Power supply and communication ports are connected automatically when the pump is docked. Medima pumps can be installed in stations and outside them, without using or dismantling any additional elements. Pumps with docking stations automatically link with MedimaNet Server which allows to monitor infusions and to store historic data.
If you do not plan to link your pumps with the hospital computer system while easy fixing and limited space at patient's bed are still an issue, we supply also docking stations without communications modules. Such modules can be added in future, if required.
Medima Docking Stations
Due to growing requirements for ambulance equipment, syringe infusion pumps become its standard part. Their safe and quick fixation is essential. Medima offers a docking station particulary designed for this purpose. It is enough just to put a pump into a docking station and it is fixed safely: 12V power supply is connected automatically. There is no need for time-consuming screwing it. Although Medima pumps can be fixed in a standard way to vertical IV poles, docking stations assure safer and more comfortable way of fixation in ambulances.
Pumps and docking stations fulfill the requirements of EN1789 standard.
It is worth adding that Media syringe pumps can operate without connection to the mains even for 20 hours (see the technical data) and quick recharging allows safe pump operation during patient's transportation. Moreover Medima pumps are equipped with a unique battery condition test that significantly increase safety of their operation.
Docking stations for ambulances DS102A and DS102AC
It is risky to attach a large number of pumps to a standard stand as it dosen't guarantee the required stability of the set. The Medima stands, due to their reliable structure, enable the installation of multiple mobile infusion systems.
• Reliable structure.
• Fixing up to 8 pumps including docking station.
• One power supply cable.
• Optional link with MedimaNet.
Infusion Stand ST01
Medima offers medical stands for infusion pumps with hanger for botles and bags with infusion fluids. Offered stands have stable wheel base with high quality wheels and breakes. Height can be easliy adjusted to accomodate user needs.
• Light and reliable, designed for pumps mounting (up to three pieces) and transport.
• Available versions with or without power supply connection.
• Regulated height within 130 – 225cm.
Infusion Stand SM1
Medima offers unique solution, allowing user to combine two singe-syringe pumps into two-syringe sets, powered by single electrical cable and mounted to the stand with one holder. This gives user more flexibility, comparing to common on the market two-syringe pumps, especially:
• ability to quickly disconnect one of the pumps, for example in urgent need to use it for other patient
• ability to create mixed sets, combining syringe pump with volumetric pump
• enhances infusioin safety by eliminating possibility of mix-up of infusion channels, every infusion module is a separate pump, with separate display and keyboard
• easy and convenient front loading
Two syringe solution - Duo Holder TP2
Tel. +48 22 313 22 50, E-mail: email@example.com
Tel. +48 22 313 22 60, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel./Fax. +48 22 313 22 57, E-mail: email@example.com
MEDIMA Sp. z o.o.
Al. Jerozolimskie 200
NIP: 522 - 270 - 98 - 42
Sets for Medima volumetric pumps. Doesn't contain silicon. Drains adapted for administration of cytostatics.
• Universal set for drugs and fluid infusion
• Set the supply of blood and blood products
• Set for the supply of light-sensitive drugs
• Drip chamber 20 drips/ml, filtr 15µm lub 200µm
• Additonal roller valve
• Length 270 cm
• DEHP free
• Latex free
A set of tools that enables connection of Medima pumps to a PC. It consist of:
• USB-RS232 converter and a connecting cable
• Medima Drug Editor
• Medima History File
• Medima Configurator
• Medima DownLoader - enables exchanging pump's software for the latest version
• Installation and service manual
Medima Service Box-S
A set of tools indispensable for Medima pump's technical review.
It contains also a service manual and software that facilitate technical reviews and pump's calibration.
• connecting lead to nurse call centre in the hospital ward
• 12V power lead for use in sanitary transportation
• lead for pump to pump drug libraries and configuration transfer (teach-learn mode)